Three Step Process
Earl Gray Synth (version 2.4.1)
What's New? (click here to expand)
- Support for subscription licensing.
- Bug fixing.
- 15 Days Trial is now available for all plugin formats (AAX, AU, VST2, VST3) and the standalone application as well.
- 64bit only (32bit version was deprecated).
- Bug fixing and stability improvements.
- (new feature) Each different preset now comes with its own demo song which can be played by pressing the new LIVE AUDITION button. Since the playback is LIVE you can experiment with the different plugin settings while the demo songs are playing.
- Presets were improved and reordered according to their usage. This might reset the settings of your existing pre 2.2.0 sessions.
- Modified standalone application licensing.
- Improved presets.
- Support for Mac OS High Sierra (10.13) formats AU, VST3, VST2, AAX and Standalone application.
- Customers on Mac OS High Sierra might (or might not) need to delete their AU caches to workaround a known issue in GarageBand. If you bump to this inconvenience you need to delete this directory /Users/<your_user>/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache and then restart you mac (yes, a restart is needed for GarageBand to be forced to recreate its caches).
- Tested with GarageBand, Logic Pro X, ProTools and Cubase.
- Fine grained effect sliders and knobs for easier adjustments and experimentation.
- Enhanced presets with more high frequencies.
- (new feature) Earl Gray now comes with a standalone application on both Windows and Mac OS X.
- You can now play Earl Gray without a DAW application (you still need a DAW for recording).
- Fixed a glitch in pinch harmonics when held longer than 5 seconds.
- Updated presets with feedback from musicians – the new presets sound amazing!
- (new feature) Slide notes when pitch bending with more than one semitone as you can do it by sliding your finger on the guitar neck.
- Support for Mac OSX Sierra
- Fixes dropouts for the AU format.
- NOTE: this version may require you to re-activate the plugin with your PRODUCT-KEY and EMAIL
(if you misplaced your PRODUCT-KEY it can be requested from here)
- (new feature) Built in effects engine with Tube Overdrive, Distortion, EQ, Flanger, Delay and Cabinet simulation.
- (new feature) Enhanced pinch harmonics – sounds more realistic.
- (new feature) Random detune slider (useful for realistic mutes to avoid the “machinegun” effect)
- Bugfixing in AU plugin support.
- Improved CPU performance under MAC OSX.
- All presets are updated to include the new effects engine settings.
- The first General Availability version of Earl Gray Synthetic Guitar. Enjoy!
- FEATURE – Improved keyboard velocity sensitivity.
- FEATURE – Adjusted default values for the “Full Range” velocity mapping to match the improved velocity sensitivity.
- BUG – Fixed bug when polyphony limit was not enforced correctly.
- BUG – Detect newer plugin versions faster
- BUG – Download size fixed.
- Everything is new! There was nothing before.
WINDOWS PC Downloads
MAC OSX Downloads
To extract the installation file from the multi-volume ZIP archive you need to use an archiver program. Below are some links for third-party tools which could be used.